In order to continue our efforts to promote the fundamental right of everyone to lead a dignified life and dignity principles, we need support. You can support as follows:
- Bank transfer – You can transfer any amount using the bank account: RO44 BACX 0000 0010 4766 5000, opened at Unicredit Bank, Charles de Gaulle branch.
- Donation of 20% income tax – in order to signing a contract to direct 20% of corporation tax, we invite you to send us the CONTRACT (in Romanian) filled in with the company’s data to: firstname.lastname@example.org, until December 31.
Become a supporter
You can become a volunteer and a member of our community. Learn more about the benefits of being part of Global Dignity community.
- Contribute you can share your experiences to the youngest, to a new generation of kids that we want it more responsible, more involved and motivated by strong values.
- Connect – being part of our community means you get to know other people with similar interests, top young professionals from whom you can learn and set connections with, beyond our regular meetings.
- You become better – through our activities you practice public speaking or training skills, time management, team work, your creativity, both during our experience sharing sessions and/or by working with children.